Application Deadlines for Summer 2015 Internships Fast Approaching in October and November
Plan Ahead by Attending This Virtual Event!
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014, six organizations from the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) will open their virtual doors to qualified students looking to learn more about exciting student program opportunities in the IC.
The second annual IC Student Programs Virtual Info Session will be held from noon to 6 p.m. Eastern. Virtual space is limited. Don’t miss your chance to learn about IC student programs! Reserve your spot today!
From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can:
- Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths to learn about internships, co-op programs and scholarships
- Attend live presentations, including a Q&A with a panel of former IC interns
- Link to IC agency websites and online application systems
Who will be there?
Meet student program representatives from the following agencies:
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of State (DOS) [Live auditorium presentation only!]
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
What kinds of student programs are available?
You’ll find opportunities in the following disciplines, mostly in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD area, and also in Colorado Springs, CO, El Paso, TX, Miami, FL, Pearl Harbor, HI, St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL.
- Business Administration
- Computer science
- Criminal justice
- Data science
- Engineering (computer, electrical, mechanical and power)
- Environmental science
- Foreign language
- Any Arabic dialect
- Any sub-Saharan African language
- Mandarin or other Chinese languages
- Geospatial/Geography Studies
- Information Assurance/Cybersecurity
- Intelligence/National Security Studies
- International Affairs
- Operations Research
- Political Science/Public Policy
- Public Relations/Marketing
Sneak Preview and On Demand!
Registration is your virtual ticket not only to the event, but also to a limited sneak preview day on Monday, September 22, and a 1-week On-Demand Period September 24 – 30.
At the Sneak Preview, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time in order to make the most of your participation in the event itself.
The On-Demand Period lets you come back to the show at your leisure to collect materials you’ve gathered or review presentations or other information. Plus, if you know you won’t be available on the day of the event itself, register anyway to attend the show On-Demand Period.
Please note that chat-with-recruiter functionality will only be available on event day.
If you are unable to attend the IC Student Programs Virtual Info Session, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services), please visit the websites of the agencies listed above for more information and to apply online.
IC Agencies Are Equal Opportunity Employers
All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.