The 2014 Honors Internship Program will begin on June 1, 2014 and end on August 9, 2014.
The application will be open from January 29 through February 4, 2014.
Please see www.FBIjobs.gov for more information.
FBI Honors Internship Overview
In 2014, outstanding undergraduate and graduate students will be selected to participate in the FBI Honors Internship Program. This paid internship offers students an exciting ‘insider’s view’ of FBI operations and provides professional experience that is unique, valuable, and marketable.
A candidate selected to participate in the Honors Internship Program:
- Must be A U.S. citizen
- Must be attending a college or university that is accredited by one of the regional or national institutional associations recognized by the United States Secretary of Education
- Must be classified as an undergraduate (second semester Freshman or higher), graduate, or post-graduate student enrolled full-time at the time of application
- Must have at the time of application and maintain throughout the program a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale and be in good standing with their academic institution
- Must be able to meet all FBI employment requirements as well as be able to pass an FBI Background Investigation and receive a
Top Secret Security Clearance
- The Honors Internship Experience Honors Internship Program participants work side by side with Special Agents and Professional Staff. During the experience, interns will:
- Work for 10 weeks in field offices nationwide and in FBI Headquarters divisions located in Quantico, Virginia; Winchester, Virginia; Clarksburg, West Virginia; and in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- Gain insight into the full range of FBI careers, with the opportunity to explore FBI careers after graduation
- Participate in a variety of organizational challenges and investigative matters that are vital to the FBI’s mission
- Have an opportunity to work throughout the year at field offices or in FBI Headquarters divisions
Visit www.FBIjobs.gov for more information and future updates.
The FBI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity and inclusion.